Lean Six Sigma Training for Leaders
Lean for Leaders is a tailored 4 days course for senior Executives wanting to learn about Lean foundation, DMAIC methodology, Business Process Management and how to select and sponsor Lean and Six Sigma improvement projects.
What you’ll get out of it
The course will help you to develop a Lean mindset and provides you with the right tools to:
- Select and sponsor strategic projects
- Align projects to strategy
- Understand and apply DMAIC framework
- Drive and sponsor change to ensure successful delivery of identified projects
Day 1 & 2 focus
- DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control)
- Basics of Business Process Management and how Lean Six Sigma are connected
- Methodology will be demonstrated via the use of the Courier Simulation Game
Day 3 & 4 focus
- Establishing the groundwork to drive the transformation initiative.
- A workshop is conducted to create an organisational strategy map, and establish KPI’s to enable business processes.
- Current organisational performance is compared to targets and strategic improvement goals established.
- Succession planning process is used to identify potential Black Belts that will go through the 4 week Black Belt course
Who should attend
Senior leaders that have direct accountability for the organisations transformation. This may include CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, CIO’s, and HR directors.
- Understand the language of Process Transformation
- Have a working knowledge of the tools of Process Excellence
- See how to remove non-value—added activities
- Experience how to overcome the barriers between manager and employees
- Discover how imprecise, ambiguous information can stall process improvement
- Learn how to analyse data and identify areas of improvement
- Realise the dramatic improvements that come with paying attention to customers and measuring and analysing core processes
- Improve speed, motivation and agility
Download our course pdf here:
Please Contact us for more detailed information on the training course!