In these Terms of Website Use, certain words (particularly capitalised ones) may have special meanings. If they do, these special meanings are set out in this “Definitions” section. In these Terms of Website Use:
- “Loss” means any loss or damage and legal costs on a solicitor client basis, however caused either directly or indirectly and includes loss of profits, anticipated savings, lost opportunity, revenue, goodwill or other economic, punitive or consequential loss or damage or for damages for any indirect, incidental, consequential loss which you or any other person may suffer however caused.
- “Linked Websites” means websites of people or organisations other than Reo Group which are hyperlinked from this Website.
- “The Company” means Reo Group Talent Pty Ltd of Suite 3 Level 2, 60 Phillip Street Parramatta 2150 (ABN 92 620 166 127), or any other entity in the Reo Group of companies, and includes any of the directors and employees of Reo Group or any of its affiliates or any other person contributing to this Website.
- “this Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at http://staging1-reogroup.headstudios.com.au/ (including the layout of this Website; individual elements of the Website design; underlying code elements of this Website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Website).
- “we” and “us” refer to Reo Group, and “our” has a similar meaning.
Your use of this Website
The Company provides you access to this Website in order to help you at every stage of the recruitment process and offer you other specialist services.
You will not use the Website for, or to encourage, any unlawful purpose; nor post or transmit on the Website inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the Australia or elsewhere); nor will you post or transmit on the Website any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You confirm that you will not post or transmit on the Website any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Website; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Website by spamming or flooding it. You will not use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Website. You further confirm that you will not take any action that affects The Company’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Company shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with the use of this Website or a linked Website or use of, or reliance on, information or software application(s) contained on, and/or accessed through this Website or a linked Website. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers but does not attempt to exclude liability in relation to those warranties implied by law and specifically the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory legislation which cannot be excluded restricted or modified.
This Website is our copyright property and copyright of the material on this Website is owned or licensed by us. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 as amended and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without our written permission.
The trade marks and other Reo Group products and services referred to in this Website are trade marks of Reo Group. Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the or ® symbol is a trade mark of The Company. If you use any of our trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- In or as the whole or part of your own trade marks; in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- In a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- In a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Website).
Nothing in this Website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trade mark or part of any trade mark displayed on the Website without the express written permission of The Company or third party owner.
Links to or from other Websites
As a convenience to users, this Website may contain links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other websites. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those websites The Company should not be taken as having reviewed or approved such websites or their contents, nor does it warrant that any links to such websites work or are up to date. The use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our Website may do so provided links are to the home page only of the Website and provided we are notified in advance by email to email@example.com. Links to those Linked Websites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of those linked Websites, or for any information, graphics, material, products or services referred to on those linked Websites, even if they contain a Reo Group logo.
Unless stated otherwise on this Website, we have:
(a) no relationship with the owners or operators of those Linked Websites; and
(b) no control over or rights in those Linked Websites.
Referral of a candidate to your organisation is made with the express and exclusive permission of the candidate concerned. Candidates presented either verbally or by profile to your organisation remain a candidate of Reo Group for twelve months from the date shown. This period is extended in specific circumstances especially where ongoing contact continues. If hired by your organisation (or any other organisation you have referred our candidate to) for any position, whether temporary or permanent, within this period, the normal fee schedule will apply. No such referrals are allowable without the candidate’s permission. All contact with this candidate is to be channelled through our agency unless otherwise arranged. Parts of this report rely on information provided by the candidate. We generally check candidate referenced by asking specific questions of selected previous employers with regards to qualifications and work history. Wherever possible we have endeavoured to verify such information but we can offer no absolute assurance to its accuracy. We recommend that our clients also perform their own reference checking.
Product Information and Supply
The material on this Website may contain general information about The Company’s products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- Does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- Does not form part of the terms and conditions for The Company’s products and services.
Security And Passwords
When you register with this Website or sign on when you visit the Website, you will need to use a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any password.
Intellectual property rights
All of the information contained on this Website is the © of Reo Group. All trade marks, logos, software or any other of its intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of Reo Group. You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the Website except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Website is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website; nor will you post to the website any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
The Company does not want to receive, either through our Website or otherwise, any information that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third party. You understand and agree that any information that you send to The Company will not be considered confidential by us and will therefore not be treated as such. If you chose to send The Company any information you agree that The Company will, as a result, have the right to adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works based upon the information. In addition, The Company will be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts or techniques you send to us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Company will not disclose your name or the fact that you provided information to us unless:
- We first receive your consent to use your name;
- We advise you, prior to the publication or use of the information, of our intention to publish or use the information you provided with your name on it; or if we are required to do so by law.
Unless we agree otherwise, your access to this Website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability by The Company will survive termination, however, you will no longer be authorised to access the Website.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained on this Website including any salary information or surveys are given in good faith and The Company uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, The Company gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
No liability is accepted by The Company for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Website. The Company shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for
- loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects; loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption of data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Website. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude The Company liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree fully to indemnity us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this Website.
We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Website. Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidly shall not affect the validly of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
staging1-reogroup.headstudios.com.au is the Website for Reo Group Talent Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia (ABN: 92 620 166 127) whose registered office is Suite 3 Level 2, 60 Phillip Street, Parramatta, 2150, New South Wales, Australia.
In case of any query regarding the information on this website, please contact us.
These Terms of Website Use are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia and by using it, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms of Website Use or this Website. Nothing contained in these Terms of Website Use derogates from The Company’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by The Company with respect to that use.