Salary: $75k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: truly unique opportunity to support growth for the business and build your career in a great team culture
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, this Treasury & Operations Analyst takes ownership for driving liquidity management and asset backed security operational processes. The Treasury & Operations Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping commercial opportunities around the business' treasury operations and financial instruments, supporting risk management whilst also ensuring the operational accuracy of deals and reporting.
Whilst not responsible for trading, you will have broad stakeholder engagement across internal and external stakeholders relating to both back office and front office functions.
The key success factor will be your ability to think differently to solve problems and your strength of communication in engaging with investors, financial institutions, as well as local and global internal stakeholders.
Demonstrated competence in Excel and analytics, an entrepreneurial spirit and a curious mindset to learn and grow will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Own treasury operations across forecasting, liquidity management and coordination of payments including a range of financing instruments
- Coordinate and maintain documentation and information through internal systems and with global operations
- Prepare and review the accuracy of deals and payments across the lifecycle
- Provide ongoing reporting, such as monthly investor and rating agency reporting, group reporting etc
- Deliver ad hoc analysis and reporting such as relating to investor queries and presentations, strategic planning sessions
- Bring out of the box thinking to analyse and problem solve unique and complex deals, queries and opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement particularly in relation to the leveraging of data through Excel models, automation and simplification
- Contribute as a passionate team member, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team / business and providing a unique personality supporting their culture.
You are a highly energetic, intelligent treasury professional that has a knack for problem solving. With an entrepreneurial mindset, you may have a non-traditional pathway but come from and environment where you have operated in a treasury capacity and ideally have exposure to asset backed securities.
An absolute strength in leveraging Excel to manage data and deliver information accurately and to problem solve is a must.
With exposure to external and internal stakeholders, you bring a confidence in your communication that displays an attitude where you take the initiative and responsibility to make things happen.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the financial services industry with strong values that prides itself on its culture. This is a truly unique role where you can elevate your career through the way you think and the passion that you bring.
- Build your learning - immerse yourself in a unique role that will grow your stakeholder management skills
- Shape the amazing - be instrumental in bringing new ideas and thinking
- Be rewarded -$75k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNTOA4149 in the subject line.