Location: Sydney North Shore
Salary: $100k - $110k + Super
Role Benefit: Add value to an enormous consumer goods giant through your analytical skills and expertise in TM1.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager this TM1 Analyst will play a critical part in the maintenance and ongoing process improvement of the general ledger and financial reporting systems company wide. This role is critical in providing strategic direction for the usage and consolidation of systems in line with global strategy. This TM1 Analyst will support the finance and accounting team by rebuilding and developing all the reporting across the business. They will also be establishing protocols for the reconciliation of all financial data at key interface points during the month end and forecast processes. Specifically, the TM1 Analyst will review the existing data transfer processes to maintain data integrity, improve accuracy, reliability as well as system automation. An understanding for month end reporting, forecast and budget process is required as you will assist all finance users to use this system to generate the required reporting outputs. This role will play a lead role in this initiative ensuring standardisation of best practice across the group.
- Manage the TM1 System including monitoring system performance, availability, integrity and issues resolution to ensure system and reporting outcomes.
- Manage the systems month end, yearend and budgeting process and contribute to the development of the forecasting and reporting timetable.
- Provide support and assistance to the finance team to resolve complex accounting data reconciliation issues.
- Monitor data integration between systems and troubleshoot anomalies, coordinate system implementations, manage enhancements and updates and manage testing after each patch release of the project to ensure high levels of system performance.
- Configure the financial system and design, develop and implement reporting functionality and system improvements in consultation with finance to ensure reporting outcomes align to business needs and to drive continuous improvement and support streamlined business processes.
- Lead the establishment, implementation and continual review of system governance such as creation and maintenance of any segment of Chart of Account, Delegation of Authority matrix etc to assure ongoing system availability, integrity and performance.
- Assist in the maintenance of interfaces to/from other applications of financial systems to ensure effective integration with current systems.
You are currently a TM1 Analyst or a Financial/Business Analyst with a strong systems background in TM1. You have a previous background in implementing, improving or consolidating systems with proven accountability around building month end reporting. You feel comfortable being in a key business role and working in a large team environment would inspire you. Extensive experience withTM1 is critical to this role.
Culture & Benefits
A household name that is dominant within their market segment, this organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by being a true business partner within the business.
- Grow your career - be part of a consumer goods giant that is dominant in their market sector
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $100k - $110k + Super
- Opportunity to be mentored and surrounded by a best in class finance team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWTM1A4637 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications.