Location: Western Sydney
Salary: up to $180k Package
Role: join a highly regarded global FMCG brand name that is in growth and build your career in a broad and commercially oriented tax role
Reporting to a Finance Director, this Tax Manager takes full ownership for driving and leading the tax function for this organisation. The Tax Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping tax advice to support commercial business decisions across the group across a broad remit, as well as ensuring robust tax compliance frameworks and processes are in place. Being a highly commercially focussed role, you will maintain a broad remit across all key aspects of tax and act as the go-to person for all commercial tax advice.
The key success factor will be your prior experience across a broad tax remit as well as your strong business partnering skills, which together will allow you to constructively engage and challenge the business.
- Act as the key contact across the group and internationally for all tax queries and advice. Contribute to ongoing commercial decision making through balanced tax advice.
- Be a liaison and maintain strong relationships with regulatory and other third party organisations ensuring the timely resolution of any queries or requests.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset in shaping opportunities to streamline and automate key transactional tax compliance aspects.
- Total ownership for the completion of all ongoing tax compliance maters, including BAS, FBT, GST, PAYG and transfer pricing.
- Provide review and sign off for all tax compliance matters.
- Ensure a robust tax compliance environment is maintained through the management of appropriate supporting documentation, workflow structures etc.
You are currently engaged in a commercially focussed tax role that has provided you with a strong technical grounding, which you are now looking to leverage and move into a predominantly advisory focussed role.
Passionate about tax, engaging the business and growing your team, this is a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded business to really make a difference and take the tax function to the next level. As a result, you bring a strong drive to achieve and a continuous improvement mindset.
With exposure internationally with affiliate business units, you have exceptional communication and presentation skills and may be required to travel internationally when the need arises.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a key player in the FMCG sector and is a well recognised brand in the marketplace. This global organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded for your efforts - salary $180k Package
- Drive change - elevate a function in shaping best practice commercial insights
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA quoting reference number TNTTM4463 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.