Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $60 p/h + Super (Temp to Perm)
Role: Join a global blue chip ASX listed and take full ownership of the tax accounting and reporting function.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, this Tax Manager supports the business's tax compliance and advisory support across a broad remit. The Tax Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for the completion of Corporate Tax Accounting and Reporting that is inclusive of direct and indirect tax reporting, providing advice across the business for ad hoc queries and being an integral contact for all stakeholder groups.
The key success factor for you will be your proven capability to execute on corporate tax requirements as well as your strong business partnering skills, which will allow you to constructively engage the business.
- Drive the completion of all ongoing tax compliance matters for the Australia and NZ region, including BAS, FBT, GST, PAYG and transfer pricing.
- Preparation of quarterly income tax calculation for the Australian consolidated tax group
- Preparation of quarterly tax effect accounting results from the Australian group
- Support the business on the tax effect accounting implications of acquisitions and transactions
- Prepare tax schedules detailing deferred tax and any items that creates deferred tax articulating how they will be realised.
- Ensure a robust tax compliance environment is maintained through the management of appropriate supporting documentation, work flow structures etc.
- Contribute as a passionate team member, providing positive energy supporting the well being and engagement of the team.
You are passionate about tax and seek to leverage your strong technical grounding from your 3+ post qualified years (CA/CPA) experience albeit Chartered or Corporate. Ideally you will come from a similar role within a large global corporate, have broad exposure across all aspects of tax compliance and are now looking to leverage that experience in a role and taking the step up into a Tax Manager role.
With a natural aptitude for tax, positive energy and ability to foster strong working relationships, you are focused on supporting the business to ensure they receive full support with a 'no surprise's' mentality.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a top player in its field in the Australian FMCG sector and their products are one of the most consumed globally. Operating in the retail sector, this organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance and opportunities to grow.
- Join a ASX listed global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
- Competitive rate - $60 p/h + Super (Temp to Perm)
- Grow your career - elevate your career development in showcasing your tax specialisation and taking on further opportunities within a large global organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA quoting reference number TNTTM3720 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.