Salary: Attractive rate on offer
Location: Macquarie Park; Free Parking on-site & close to public transport
Benefit: Colaborative culture, global business exposure, market leader, listed entity, huge resume builder, exposure to senior leadership team and CFO
Reporting to the CFO, this Tax and Treasury Manager will assist with all aspect of tax compliance and reporting for ANZ. This role is the principal tax compliance and advisory role for the companies within Australia. This is an all-encompassing tax focused role with an opportunity to be involved in major business projects.
As the Tax and Treasury Manager your duties will include:
* All day to day and month to month tax compliance activities including tax effect accounting, review of tax-sensitive general ledger accounts, review of GST, BAS, payroll tax and withholding tax returns.
* Quarterly activities include management and payment of tax instalments.
* Annual activities include preparation of income tax return, FBT return, transfer pricing and documentation, expat tax returns, calculation and management of inter-company management fees, preparation of relevant sections of the annual financial statements.
* Working with the CFO and the business to comply with all relevant tax laws, whilst minimising direct and indirect taxation liabilities.
* Develop and maintain corporate tax governance through taxation policies and procedures.
* Provide appropriate taxation information to internal stakeholders.
* Liaise closely with tax consolidated subsidiaries and ensure terms and conditions are adhered to.
* Review and advice to the business / liaison with external advisors in all matters with a tax impact
You are CA/CPA qualified with extensive experience within both tax compliance and reporting. You have strong technical skills and knowledge across all facets of corporate taxation law and transfer pricing. You have at least 5 years' experience in a large multinational business with full responsibility for tax and compliance or may be coming from a Big 4 firm. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident navigating data in Excel. You possess solid people skills, particularly working in a team environment.
Currently undergoing significant growth in Australia and exciting transformation, this global market giant is recognised to be a high profile leader in its industry. With a corporate international headquarters, this company has operations spanning the world. This company has huge international community presence which has led to its continual growth and success over the recent decade.
* Global brand name organisation - huge resume builder
* Be rewarded - attractive dollars on offer
* High performing culture that offers great mentorship and support
* Long term assignment with potential for permanent
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge, quoting reference number TBTM4387 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.