Location: Western Suburbs
Salary: Impressive salary of $80 - 90k + Super, parking onsite
Role Benefit: Highly profitable and growing organisation; vibrant and friendly team environment, opportunity to make the most of your tax and accounting skill set in this hybrid
Reporting to the Tax and Treasury Manager with a dotted line report to the Global Tax and Treasury Director, this Tax and Treasury Analyst will be responsible for managing the organisation's income and indirect tax compliance as well as the funding requirements across the ANZ group.
Tax and Accounting
* Monthly, quarterly and annual completion of tax reporting - direct and indirect taxation matters
* Calculation, review, preparation and lodgement of indirect taxes - BAS, GST, FBT, customs duty, payroll tax etc
* Perform monthly reviews on FBT
* Calculation and remittance of withholding tax
* Tax effect accounting
* Assist the business with complex strategic and taxation matters
* Drive and management of intercompany transactions, loans, recharges and transfers
* Reconciliation of intercompany clearing accounts including FX translations
* Drive for continuous improvements.
* Preparation of cash flow reports in conjunction with Commercial Managers and Shared Services team
* Cash flow management and ensuring adequate funds are maintained in all bank accounts to meet the group's payment obligations
* Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
* Perform cash flow, liquidity and strategic analysis to assist the CFO with key investment decision making
* Prepare reports that form part of the regular treasury reporting to the US head office
* Drive cash and foreign exchange management policy.
You are currently CA or CPA qualified (or part-way through) with extensive experience Tax accounting, compliance and reporting as well as experience with accounting concepts such as cash flow forecasting and reconciliations. Technically, your skills are strong and you wish to expand them in the corporate tax and Treasury management. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident navigating data in Excel. Exposure to a large ERP systems would be highly considered. Chartered Accounting candidates such as Tax Accountants or Business Services Accountants are also encouraged to apply.
A multibillion dollar global FMCG distribution giant, this organisation employs hundreds in Australia and thousands globally and has quickly become a prominent leader in the Australian market within its specialised sector. This opportunity will provide an exciting step into a global organisation that is dynamic and growing as well as allowing the right candidate to utilise their tax and accounting knowledge to its full capacity.
* Join a global giant in the supply chain and FMCG sector
* Be rewarded - salary of $8-90k + Super
* Grow with the business - be pivotal in enabling strong decision making.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below quoting reference number PDTTA3803 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.