Location: Parramatta and Western Suburbs
Role: Join a global blue chip organisation and take full ownership of the tax accounting and reporting function.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this Tax & Reporting Manager takes full ownership for the all tax compliance and advisory support as the in-house tax expert as well as leading the business' corporate reporting needs. The Tax & Reporting Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for the completion of all direct and indirect taxes, lead the preparation and submission of the business' monthly corporate reporting plus provide people leadership as part of a small team.
The key success factor for you will be your proven hands-on capability in owning all aspects of tax, your strong business partnering skills and teamwork oriented style.
- Handle the completion and submission of all ongoing tax compliance matters for the business across direct and indirect, including BAS, FBT, GST, PAYG. Withholding tax and transfer pricing.
- Preparation of tax effect accounting and processing of entries within the general ledger.
- Prepare tax schedules detailing deferred tax and any items that creates deferred tax articulating how they will be realized.
- Provide ad hoc support for tax related queries across the business, acting as the in-house tax expert and working with external partners for advice where required.
- Ensure a robust tax compliance environment is maintained through the management of appropriate supporting documentation, workflow structures etc.
- Lead the preparation of the business' corporate reporting packs
- Act as a key member of the finance leadership team
- Contribute as a passionate team member, providing positive energy supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team.
You are passionate about tax and seek to leverage your strong technical grounding from either a chartered or corporate environment. Ideally you have exposure to broader group reporting packs and have impeccable communication and people engagement skills.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a growing blue-chip organisation that is a global player in its field and a positive team based culture. Initially set up as a twelve month contract but with the intention for a long-term contract or permanent role in future for the right person.
- Join a global blue-chip organisation - be part of a great team culture and business in growth
- Long term contract for the right person
- Grow your career - elevate your career development in showcasing your tax specialisation and taking on further opportunities within a global organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNTRM3888 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.