Location: Sydney, Western Suburbs
Salary: $90 - 110k + Super
Role Benefit: Meet with clients face to face or in a virtual setting, partner with the greater business and be part of an organisation that allows you the freedom and flexibility to champion your own clientele and work hours that suit your lifestyle.
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to both the Director, the Tax Accountant is responsible for providing best accounting and taxation business advice to their clients. This will involve you managing the client and advising on accounting, system and tax issues around internal tax structures, private companies business needs, sole traders and SMSF. The Tax Accountant will work closely with their clients both locally and internally to ensure that they receive expert advice.
The right candidate will ideally have experience in Tax and Business Services in a small company, boutique or mid-tier firm and is currently seeking a move into an advisory role.
- Providing strategic tax advice on various business structures focusing on trusts, sole traders, privately owned companies and SMSF
- Delivering business advisory work and solutions
- Provide advise on accounting system solutions
- Meet with clients and explain financials in a basic language
- Advise and explain in a detail SMSF
- Advise on tax strategies on business exit
You are a CA or CPA qualified (or working towards) Finance Professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a small business, boutique or mid-tier environment. You will bring a positive attitude to the role with a strong focus in business, accounting and tax advisory and a passion in providing best in class service to clients.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a boutique advisory firm with a growing footprint and an exciting future. Operating with clients within its region, this organisation employs locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to work from home.
- Opportunity to travel
- Be rewarded for your efforts - impressive salary of up to $110k + Super + Monthly rostered day off
- Flexible working hours; work from home
- Be your own boss, run your own desk
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price on quoting reference number CPTA4622 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please call Courtney on 02 8211 3488.