Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $80k-$90k + Super + Parking
Role: join a highly regarded global FMCG brand name that is in growth and build your career in a broad and commercially oriented tax role
Reporting to a Head of Tax, this Tax Accountant supports the business' tax compliance and advisory support across a broad remit. The Tax Accountant has primary day-to-day responsibility for the completion of direct and indirect tax reporting provide advice across the business for ad hoc queries, act as a key contact for internal and external stakeholders while also contributing to a continuous improvement agenda.
The key success factor will be your prior experience across a broad tax remit as well as your strong business partnering skills, which together will allow you to constructively engage and challenge the business.
- Work as part of a team to contribute to the completion of all ongoing tax compliance maters, including BAS, FBT, GST, PAYG and transfer pricing.
- Ensure a robust tax compliance environment is maintained through the management of appropriate supporting documentation, workflow structures etc.
- Drive the preparation of all tax effect accounting.
- Contribute to ad hoc business queries through the provision of tax advice and support.
- Support the resolution of regulatory requests.
- Help drive and participate in continuous improvement initiatives that seek to drive efficiency and risk management across key tax compliance processes.
- Contribute as a passionate team member, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team / business.
You are passionate about tax and seek to leverage your strong technical grounding in a commercial environment to support a business' growth aspirations. Ideally coming from a similar role in commerce or otherwise in a business advisory of chartered background, you have broad exposure across all aspects of tax compliance and are now looking to leverage that experience in a role and organisation that helps shape commercial decision making.
With natural self-determination to achieve and ability to build strong working relationships you will focus on shaping efficient business processes that balance compliance with risk in a highly professional and competent manner.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a top 5 player in its field in the Australian FMCG sector and known as one of the world's most creative businesses to work for. Operating in the retail sector, this organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance and opportunities to grow.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - $80k-$90k + Super + Parking
- Grow your career - elevate your career development opportunities in a large organisation across a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers quoting reference number CRTA3351 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.