Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $100 - 110k + Super + 5 weeks annual leave
Benefit: On-site parking; global brand name; world class working environment; work / life balance
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Systems Business Analyst - Finance will have ownership over the financial reporting system which will include the flow of data and information between Excel and the business intelligence system. This is a Excel merge role with administration of SAP Business Objects reporting tool.
This will involve aspects such as the extraction of data from the management reporting system into Excel, loading this into SAP Business Objects and generating reports for users across the business. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of those tools and spreadsheets and the chart of accounts and hierarchies.
This Systems Business Analyst will ensure the integrity of data being entered into the system and will look at efficient and effective ways to improve the functionality of the financial reporting system within the organisation.
The key success factor will be your ability to work cross functionally and leverage your exceptional interpersonal skills to connect Finance and IT.
- Work closely with the finance team in the development of key financial reports in a SAP, Business Objects and Excel based environment.
- Administer and maintain current reporting, provide support in the developing queries to ensure accuracy of reporting data and to resolve data and process issues through reporting periods.
- Provide maintenance and mapping relating to GL codes, hierarchies and chart of accounts.
- Support the extraction and management of data across systems.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline, simplify and automate business-reporting requirements.
- SAP Business Objects
- Analysis for Office
- Web Intelligence
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4
- Eclipse Neon Business Warehouse Query Development
- Experience developing and using InfoObjects and InfoProviders to develop SAP Business Objects queries
To be successful in this role you will have deep experience of SAP Business Objects with the use of macros / VBA scripts an added advantage. You have worked in a highly Excel oriented function and have a natural ability to act as the translator that connects finance and IT.
As a result, you also maintain a solid understanding of finance and financial reports to facilitate discussions, clearly manage, and support expectations.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation is a well-known FMCG organisation that is currently experiencing robust growth in the Australian market.
Passionate about their brand and their people, this represents a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a well-regarded business and be part of a growth story.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a growth story
- Be rewarded - salary $100 - 110k + Super + 5 weeks annual leave
- Make a difference - leverage your experience to drive continuous improvement in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPSBA3986 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.