Location: North Ryde
Salary: $120K + Super
Role Benefit: High profile role; contribute to business growth, brand name organisation
Reporting to the Financial Controller who is responsible for financial control, this Systems Accountant will play a critical part in the maintenance and on going process improvement of the general ledger, financial reporting systems organisation wide ERPs. This role is critical in providing strategic direction for the usage and consolidation of systems in line with global strategy. This Systems Accountant will support the finance and accounting team by establishing protocols for the reconciliation of all financial data at key interface points during the month end and forecast processes. Specifically, the Systems Accountant will review the existing data transfer processes to maintain data integrity, improve accuracy, reliability as well as system automation. An understanding for month end reporting, forecast and budget process is required as you will assist all finance users to use this system to generate the required reporting outputs. This role will play a lead role in this initiative ensuring standardisation of best practice across the group.
- Manage the financial system including monitoring system performance, availability, integrity and issues resolution to ensure system and reporting outcomes.
- Manage the systems month end, yearend and budgeting process and contribute to the development of the forecasting and reporting timetable.
- Provide support and assistance to the finance team to resolve complex accounting data reconciliation issues.
- Monitor data integration between systems and troubleshoot anomalies, coordinate system implementations, manage enhancements and updates and manage testing after each patch release of the project to ensure high levels of system performance.
- Configure the financial system and design, develop and implement reporting functionality and system improvements in consultation with finance to ensure reporting outcomes align to business needs and to drive continuous improvement and support streamlined business processes.
- Lead the establishment, implementation and continual review of system governance such as creation and maintenance of any segment of Chart of Account, Delegation of Authority matrix etc to assure ongoing system availability, integrity and performance.
- Assist in the maintenance of interfaces to/from other applications of financial systems to ensure effective integration with current systems.
You are currently a Systems Accountant or a financial/management accountant with a strong TM1 systems background. You have a previous background in implementing, improving or consolidating systems with proven accountability around month end reporting. You feel comfortable being in a key business role and working in a large team environment would inspire you. Extensive experience withTM1 is critical to this role.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a top player in its field and their products are one of the sought after globally. Operating in the tech sector, this organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance and opportunities to grow.
- Join this global tech powerhouse - be part of a team and business in growth
- Impressive salary - $120k + Super
- Perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious System Accountant; On-site parking
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZAP4579 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications.