Location: Inner West Sydney
Salary: $120k + Super
Role Benefit: Take a lead in delivering customer satisfaction through operational excellence in a growing organisation
Reporting to the General Manager, this Supply Chain Manager is key in driving ongoing demand and production activities to meet operational KPIs with a high level of customer satisfaction. The Supply Chain Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing and monitoring the performance of the production process across demand, manufacturing planning, staffing and inventory management. Through your leadership you will assess manufacturing and operational procedures and programs to ensure best practice safety and quality, and will nurture your people through training and development.
The key success factor will be your ability to build positive and engaging relationships in a fast paced environment whilst having the confidence to challenge and take ownership in delivering outcomes.
- Driving optimal demand management relating to the planning, procurement, storage and control of raw materials, packaging/consumables and liquid products.
- Ensure the accuracy of procurement, inventory control, receiving, materials storage and product costings.
- Oversee both short and long term supply of raw materials and maintain optimum inventory levels to ensure on-time supply.
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities to enable business efficiencies and reduce production costs.
- Provide timely and insight led KPI development and analysis aligned to overarching business strategies.
- Lead a team of three through development and coaching to support ongoing process and personal growth.
You are an energetic and experienced Supply Chain Manager with a degree in procurement, logistics or related field. Ideally coming from an FMCG, manufacturing or engineering business, you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and are looking to grow your supply chain experience in a hands on role that allows you to deliver significant value add.
Operating with a high degree of autonomy, you are driven and show strong rapport building skills cross functionally.
Previous experience with food safety, OH&S management systems will be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is supplier to the FMCG/Retail industry across a range of products and services. Going through transformational change, they are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities.
- Leverage your strengths - be instrumental in driving transformational change
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $120k + Super
- Add value - deliver excellence in demand and manufacturing management
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSCM3975 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.