Salary: salary $100k + Super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role Benefit: opportunity to move more into the business partnering space by driving insights from divisional results
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Supply Chain Finance Analyst takes ownership for driving the management of results for the supply chain function as well as contributing to a range of commercial business projects. The Supply Chain Finance Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of monthly results across both the P&L and Balance Sheet, support the development of budgets and forecasts and business partnering with supply chain stakeholders to proactively improve business results.
The key success factor will be your ability to step out of the numbers and think commercially.
- Take ownership for the completion of timely and accurate month end results
- Ensure general ledger reconciliations are completed and cleared in a timely manner
- Provide weekly reporting and insights relating to actual performance including analysis to forecast incorporating insights for key variance drivers
- Support the development of forward looking plans including budgets and forecasts
- Partner with operational teams to drive performance to targets including actions to manage any risks and opportunities
- Contribute to a continuous improvement mindset by identifying and driving initiatives to improve efficiencies in processes
You are a preferably a CA/CPA qualified professional that has a natural curiosity in the way you work and a desire to business partner.
Comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced environment you have great prioritisation and communication skills and are able to engage your stakeholders in ensuring your work is completed on time, every time.
Prior experience in a logistics function would be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
This FMCG is going through rapid growth and change and is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team in helping take the business to the next level while also growing their career.
- Immerse yourself in the business - have full ownership for results across P&L and Balance Sheet
- Be rewarded - salary $100k + Super
- Grow your career - expand your business acumen across business partnering and people mentoring
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSCFA4759 in the subject line.