Salary: salary up to $80k + Super + Benefits
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: support the growth of S&OP principles in this high exposure role that will shape the next stage of your career
Reporting to a Comercial Manager, this Supply Chain Analyst takes ownership for supporting the sales and operations planning process as well as facilitating key supply order management. You will leverage your strengths in supply chain, analytics and business partnering to support the business make key business decisions to drive growth.
The Supply Chain Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for owning the operational forecasts with key stakeholders, review of inventory in the context of demand as well as ensure timely and accurate order management.
The key success factor will be your ability to build strong relationships with a varied number of stakeholders and help shape insights that drive actions.
- Support the business' development of sales and operations planning principles.
- Take ownership for the shaping of operational forecasts.
- Deliver variance analysis and insights to support both sales and supply chain considerations.
- Ensure timely and accurate product orders and inventory costing.
- Review and assess inventory levels in line with demand as part of forecast and order management.
- Shape insights and recommendations to stakeholders to help drive growth in profitability.
- Actively champion and support the business' values and engagement initiatives.
You are currently qualified or studying towards your CA/CPA qualification. With previous experience around supply chain / operations, you bring natural curiosity to the way you work that enables you to connect and deliver impactful insights.
With an energy to succeed, you are looking to step into a high performance culture that will enable you to grow your career and broaden your commercial acumen.
You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart. Prior exposure to SAP, other large ERP systems and BI tools will be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a well known brand that shapes a culture around a core set of values.
- Grow your business acumen - be part of an organisation that values growth
- Be rewarded - salary up to $80k + Super + Benefits
- Make a difference - contribute to business decisions that drive profit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSCA3447 in the subject line.