- Elevate your career with a blue-chip brand
- Be rewarded: salary $105K-$115K + Super
- Opportunity to business partner and contribute to business decisions
Location: Eastern Creek
Salary package: $105K-$115K + Super
Role highlights: Be a pivotal contact within the corporate finance team in delivering forward looking strategic analysis, financial modelling and driving decision making on key business initiatives
The Strategy & Investments Analyst will support a broad range of stakeholders across the business in bringing valuable insight to internal and market trends whilst also contributing to the review and alignment of key group investment decisions. Working in a professional environment as part of a corporate finance team, you will be involved in a range of business case opportunities and investment initiatives across the whole business which will help build your broader commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills.
- Bring together data across internal and external sources in supporting preparation of a range of reports, dashboards and trending analysis
- Conduct market research and analysis across the industry, including competitor intel, pricing and market share analysis, demographic and customer behaviour insights
- Build strong relationships across internal stakeholders in building forward looking roadmaps and plans on opportunities and initiatives that will help drive the business forward
- Provide input on and challenge investment and other business case initiatives to ensure proposals meet group policy and investment hurdle needs, ensuring alignment on key assumptions and business drivers and clarity of risks and opportunities
- Maintain and enhance group financial models that support the analysis of the payback on business opportunities, such as NPV, ROI etc
- Ensure alignment of group wide KPIs and performance measures, dashboards and other reporting
- Work on a range of ad hoc requests and projects
- You are degree qualified finance professional with a strong understanding of a P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflows
- Demonstrated strength in financial modelling in the support of business cases
- Experience in the manipulation of data for the purposes of reporting and insights, such as through dashboarding, data visualisation etc. Experience with SQL would be highly regarded
- Highly curious with a knack for attention to detail
- Strong people person and team player
- Experience with a store or brand network would be highly regarded
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a global consumer goods brand that continues to go from strength to strength. With an opportunity to be part of organic and expansion growth, this represents a unique opportunity to act as a people leader in shaping strategic and investment decision excellence which also building your profile with highly regarded organisation.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is TNSIA5271. Please allow for 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.