- Global consulting house; market leader in their specific sector
- Generous salary: $160-180K + Super + Profit Share
- Travel locally and internationally, autonomous and high profile role
Salary package: $160-180K + Super + Profit Share
Role highlights: Become an expert in strategy and negotiation. Be part of an international firm that will train you to procure, design and deliver highly influential pieces of strategy work.
Reporting to the Managing Consultant, this Strategy Delivery Consultant will be responsible to design and deliver key market strategy projects for clients. You will be trained in a specific and highly demanded mythology that has growth this Consultancy to be the international leader in its sector. This Strategy Delivery Consultant will be predominantly responsible for the delivery of such projects however will also have the responsibility to build and business develop a specific segment in the market. Therefore your ability to business develop, negotiate and win business will be paramount to the balance of this role.
- To design and deliver brilliant strategy workshops in ways that others simply can’t (using the firms proprietary tools)
- To provide ongoing consulting and coaching to delegates post strategy implementation to ensure they effectively implement learnings and the methodology designed and trained
- To be accountable for successfully generating ambitious sales through both new business development and Client Management of existing Clients
- To support the business unit with marketing and business development activities in order to raise awareness of the brand and strengthen existing Client relationships
- To become a sector specialist in the business unit you work within
- You are degree qualified in Business or you hold an MBA
- Demonstrable strategy and critical business solving management skills
- You will have some exposure to winning business in a BDM role or you may be in an internal stakeholder role that requires you to have high levels of influence to deliver major business mandates
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This company is a global renowned Consultancy specialising in a specific sector in the strategy market. Known locally as the organisation you use as your secret weapon, this business has grown a reputation amongst Australia’s best C-Suites. Its delegates and clients are all GMs and C-Level executives, which therefore reflects the level of work you will be involved with. Due to local growth, this Strategy Delivery Consultant is a newly created role that will build and drive the development of a new business sector.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is SPCSDC5175. Please allow for 5 – 10 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.