Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: $250K OTE
Reporting to the COO, this Strategy & Growth Director will have a gamut of responsibilities and would be considered the "right hand person" to the Executive. As the Strategy & Growth Director you will provide strategic, tactical and operational go/no-go plans for executive decision making. Your remit will cover Finance, Property, Customer Experience, IT, and Risk where you will manage a small team and be accountable for business growth outcomes.
This role has a strong operational and industrial landscape flavour. There is no M&A. The role has a focus on augmenting current practices to work better with the customer and bring forward a digital transformation in conjunction with a bricks and mortar business.
The role is heavily financially backed with a big budget to produce results.
- Define, scope, deliver and implement the strategic roadmap to enable vision realisation.
- Deliver on strategic objectives through a technical aptitude in advanced data analytics, project manage multiple streams of activity across the business functions and work seamlessly with stakeholders across business units as well as senior executive to functional levels.
- Implement insights into actions and drive a collaborative transformation environment through uncovering valuable insights and then use compelling storytelling to enable clear data driven decision making.
- Ensure that all business activities, objectives and imperatives meet and integrate with organisational requirements for world class project management and thought leaders in innovation.
- Through external benchmarking and comparison measurement, develop strategies and tactics for business improvement ensuring the business desire to be 'World Class' is met.
- Identify and share best practice across the business as well as within the cross functional departments and comparative industry sectors.
- Work collaboratively with cross function and business partner functions to analyse current business processes to determine improvement needs.
- CA/CPA and/or MBA qualifications
- 8-10 years experience in commercial, strategic corporate roles requiring complex data and decision making to drive business performance
- 3-5 years experience data, insights, analytics
- demonstrated leader, with particular experience in business transformation
- experienced manager of technical and non-technical teams
- experience with customer facing businesses such as retail, medical services, professional services is preferred
- excellent influencing and engagement skills with demonstrated ability to tailor communication to the audience
- ability to disparate information to distill into succinct paths of action
- experience in Tier 1 professional services, investment management ideal
Healthcare giant and a leading their specific field in Australia. They are embarking on a brand and customer journey transformation recruiting a commercial and clever Strategy and Growth Director to drive the change.
- Impressive Executive and Board.
- Have your seat at the table.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Stella Petrou Concha quoting reference number SPCSD4563 in the subject line. Please allow for 5-10 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.