Salary: $180K Pack inc bonus
Location: Sydney CBD
Benefit: National role; lead operational excellence, drive efficiencies, direct exposure to senior executives
Reporting to the Shared Services Director, this Shared Services Project Manager - P2P will support the execution of multiple transformation projects. You will partner with the Shared Services Director to enable the delivery of competing priorities and projects to support the successful delivery of new P2P systems implementation, BAU projects and other initiatives that drive best practice and strong governance frameworks. On a day to day basis you will act as the bridge between the groups' P2P team, the Finance teams as well as the BAU Accounts Payable team across national sites.
The predominant focus of your role will be to support, co-ordinate and deliver key requirements of the projects by partnering with relevant Accounts Payable and Procurement Team members. You will have the ability to engage with and influence senior business executives whilst balancing the competing deadlines expected within a truly diverse ASX listed conglomerate. Highly solutions focussed with the ability to foresee and manage potential process hurdles will set this individual up for success with a fast track for promotion
As the Shared Services Project Manager - P2P you will be responsible for:
* Capture and share knowledge with the project team by partnering with the Project BAU Teams to support key project decisions.
* Co-ordinate the delivery of key project milestones, both for projects and BAU projects across all sites and locations.
* Pro-actively manage the transitional readiness of 'Corporate' Accounts Payable processes and systems as a part of the Project mandata
* Support the delivery of core projects in BAU to drive compliance to the Business Expense Policy
* Drive change in business behaviour to support the implementation of core policies and processes such as the P2P policy
* Provide inputs into the optimal operating model post go-live to mitigate risk to the organisation.
* Identify risks of delivering to core KPIs and developing a plan to address root cause post go-live.
You will be qualified with an appropriate finance related degree and an MBA or Six Sigma / Lean qualification will be highly regarded. An expert in managing teams and major projects, with extensive experience in Accounts Payable/P2P, leading change along with stakeholder management across all levels of the business will part of your extensive skillset.
Extensive exposure to large ERP systems, BI tools, expense management systems, along with advanced Excel skills are critical to achieve success in this role. You will possess robust technical skills with high attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication along with superior influencing skills.
Culture & Benefits
This ASX listed top 50 organisation is a Blue Chip household name and is currently embarking on one of the largest business transformations across Australia. This organisation has a strong focus on values and behaviours to ensure they are a leader in all aspects of their business. The Finance team is a high performance and highly respected business partner influencing all aspects of the business to ensure excellence at all interaction points, with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful applicant who takes on this role will have the opportunity to instantly make an impact on how this business operates. An opportunity exists to be fast tracked for promotion and thus will require a career focussed attitude.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link, or contact Raghav Mehta on 02 8211 3488 quoting reference number RMSSPM3729.