Salary: $150k + Super + Benefits
Role: Elevate your career in a pivotal role in the business through a high degree of accountability and trust.
Reporting to the Shared Services Director, this Shared Services Manager is pivotal in ensuring a high degree of trust in the business' core transactional process streams. The Shared Services Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for aligning the effectiveness of the all key facets of the business' finance service proposition, including procure to pay, order to cash and record to report.
The key success factor will be the breadth of your finance experience coupled with a passion for process improvement and connecting the dots with commercial outcomes.
- Leadership of a high performing finance team, including driving people development and engagement initiatives
- Coordination and delivery of monthly and ongoing month end, reconciliation and transactional reporting aspects aligned with business service level agreements.
- Ensuring a comprehensive compliance and control framework in line with business policies and accounting standards
- Accurate and efficient accounting for all core transactional finance streams.
- Drive continuous improvement in business processes and use of key reporting and ERP systems.
- Identify and promote opportunities to broaden the remit for the shared services platform.
- Lead the development of the budgeting for the shared services function aligned with strategic goals
- Manage the completion of monthly shared service function results, KPIs and SLA metrics and align with key stakeholders
You are CA or CPA qualified people leader with extensive experience within a similar shared services function. You will be an individual that has displayed success supporting and influencing your people and the business in driving process improvements in the pursuit of best practice and simplification whilst ensuring an appropriate control environment. As a leader, you will have a natural ability to grow engagement within the team and with your key stakeholders.
Culture & Benefits
This market leader is passionate about living and delivering on its' mission and purpose and thrive to drive the best for its people.
- Be part of something meaningful - bring your energy and leadership to a team passionate about the brand
- Elevate your career - step into a pivotal role delivering a high degree of trust for future progression
- Be rewarded for your passion - $150k + super + benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSSM3612 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.