Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $55k - $65k + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: Work in a fun and dynamic environment that will enhance your learning and development to take your career to the next level
Reporting directly to the CFO, this Settlement Officer will be instrumental in the settlement process journey for all clients. With emphasis on maintaining quality and a high attention to detail being the key success drivers for this role. On a daily basis, as the Settlement Officer you will be involved with the preparation of settlement statements, reviewing offers and documenting instructions to lawyers. This role would perfectly suit an enterprising person graduate looking to gain exposure to both financial and non-financial business drivers and follow and entrepreneurial mindset in a start up environment.
- Process and own the settlement process for all clients
- Accurately identifying and allocating income and expenses
- Prepare reconciliations and update the accounting ledger
- Assist with loan statement enquiries
- Prepare and chase invoices for payment
- Assist with the reporting requirements of the organisation
- Manage settlements by preparing statements and following up on post-settlement undertakings
- Assist with the introduction of new systems and process improvements
You will be degree qualified and studying, or looking to study your CA or CPA. You will have previous experience as settlements officer with proven success. You will have excellent written and communication skills are necessary. This role is the perfect opportunity for candidates happy to gain broad exposure to business acumen and fast track their career.
Financial Services start up with a dominance within its field. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial Accounting graduate to join a growing start up organisation and kick-start your career.
- Entrepreneur by nature; fast track career to Accountant
- Excellent Salary: $55k - $65k + Super + Bonus
- CBD location; engaged and positive team; vibrant corporate offices
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSSO3775 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call