- Global business; market leader; year-on-year growth
- Excellent remuneration package of $70k + Super + Parking
- Convenient Western Sydney location; arking onsite; exceptional team culture
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $70k + Super
Role Benefit: Join this rapidly growing HVAC business and truly add value to their tight-knit team.
Reporting to the GM of Operations, this Service Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating call outs, quotes works and maintenance by liaising with customers and service technicians. You will provide a customer service focused service to all customers and colelagues ensuring optimal efficiency and commercial outcomes.
- Logging of service breakdown calls and allocating service technicians to respond in a timely manner
- Coorindate routine maintenance
- Preparing quotations and liaising with the technicians and service managers
- Organise technician inductions
- Monitor, receive, dispatch and transfer parts and goods
You have 10 years of HVAC or refridgeration coordination experience and a genuine passion for service and scheduling. This successful candidate will have the ability to effectively multitask and prioritise a busy workload. You have an outgoing and customer-centric personality and the ability to adapt to different personality types.
Culture and Benefits
Founded overseas, this brand is now globally recognised as a leader within the HVAC industry. They have continued their success story through excellence in service as well as investment in product innovation. With an extremely proud and passionate team, this organisation is commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment within its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment.
- Global brand name, market leader in Australia
- Excellent salary package of $70k + Super
- Western Sydney location with parking on-site
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is SCCW5386. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.