Location: Inner West
Role: truly unique opportunity to support growth for the business and build your career in a great team culture. Highly visible, leadership position.
Deputising the Treasury Manager, this Senior Treasury & Operations Analyst takes ownership for driving liquidity management and asset backed security operational processes. The Senior Treasury & Operations Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping commercial opportunities around the business' treasury operations and financial instruments, supporting risk management whilst also ensuring the operational accuracy of deals and reporting.
The key success factor will be your ability to solve complex problems and manage relationships cross boarders. Thinking differently to solve problems and engaging with investors is critical.
Demonstrated competence in Excel and analytics, an entrepreneurial spirit and a curious mindset to learn and grow will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Deputise the Treasury & Operations Manager providing hands on leadership to the team
- Own treasury operations across forecasting, liquidity management and coordination of payments including a range of financing instruments
- Prepare and review deals and payments, provide ongoing reporting, such as monthly investor and rating agency reporting, group reporting etc
- Solve complex problems and manage deals to create win, win outcomes
- Drive continuous improvement particularly in relation to the leveraging of data through Excel models, automation and simplification
- Contribute as a passionate team member, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team / business and providing a unique personality supporting their culture.
- You are a highly energetic, intelligent treasury professional that has a knack for problem solving. With an entrepreneurial mindset, you may have a non-traditional pathway but come from and environment where you have operated in a treasury capacity and ideally have exposure to asset backed securities.
- An absolute strength in leveraging Excel to manage data and deliver information accurately and to problem solve is a must. With exposure to external and internal stakeholders, you bring a confidence in your communication that displays an attitude where you take the initiative and responsibility to make things happen.
Culture & Benefits
- Global brand named giant and employer of choice. Resume builder!
- Magnificent work environment, all amenities on campus.
- Make an impact and put your stakeholder management skills to the test.
- Solve complex problems and be a true business partner.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Richard Skaf.