- Well-known brand, strong growth projections, industry market leader
- Impressive salary of up to $110k + Super + Benefits
- Global employer of choice, growth opportunities, fast track promotions
Salary: $100k – 110k + Super + Benefits
Location: Parramatta Surrounds
Role: Employer of choice with a highly desirable culture, global business exposure, structured training and development. Flexible working hours.
Reporting to the Tax Director, this Senior Tax Specialist will assist the Tax Director with all aspect of tax compliance and reporting for ANZ. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include calculating deferred revenues numbers as well as provisions for doubtful debts.
With headquarters based out of Australia your role will also involve you taking responsibility for the preparation of calculations including transfer pricing all tax disclosures for year-end reporting. From a taxation compliance perspective, your role will include ensuring compliance with corporate tax requirements including the preparation of the income tax, FBT and GST returns and assisting in the development of tax policies and procedures. This is an all-encompassing tax focused role with an opportunity to be involved in major business projects.
This organisation will provide the successful Senior Tax Specialist a strong training ground for development and fast tracked career growth.
- Responsible for ANZ taxes including Income tax, GST, FBT, Tax effect accounting, PAYG instalment calculation, Payroll Tax, WHT, stamp duties
- Preparing monthly and quarterly tax provisions including tax effect accounting for ANZ entities including posting tax journals
- Preparing quarterly tax template to report to the Head Quarter
- and Thin Cap calculation
- Preparing tax forecasts for ANZ entities and assisting with R&D claim
- Assisting with Tax projects including GST, income tax, FBT
- Preparing monthly tax accounts reconciliations for ANZ and preparing monthly reporting commentary
- Research and provision of written advice on many complex aspects of taxes
- Preparing tax notes for financial statements for ANZ entities
- Making significant contributions to tax compliance process improvements
You are CA/CPA qualified with extensive experience with both tax compliance and reporting. You also have broad experience in analysing technical tax legislation Ideally, you have commenced your career with a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm and are looking to expand on your commercial experience with a leading organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident navigating data in Excel.
The Company Culture & Benefits
A global market giant is recognised to be a high profile leader in its industry. With a corporate headquarter in the USA, this company has operations spanning across USA, Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand., this company has huge international community presence which has led to its continual growth and success over the recent decade.
Global brand name organisation – resume builder
Be rewarded – $100 – 110k + Super + Benefits
High performing culture that offers great mentorship and ongoing training and support for career development
International promotion potential
If this sounds like you, please send your Word Formatted resume by clicking the “apply” link below Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications.