- Be a trusted business partner; shape tax advice to support commercial decisions
- Be rewarded: salary up to $180k Package
- Join a globally recognised brand with great work/life balance
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: up to $180k Package
Role: join a highly regarded global employer of choice that continues to grow. Build your career in a broad and commercially oriented tax role
Reporting to a Finance Director, this Senior Tax Manager takes full ownership for driving and leading the tax function for this organisation. The Senior Tax Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping tax advice to support commercial business decisions across the group across a broad remit, as well as ensuring robust tax compliance frameworks and processes are in place. Being a highly commercially focussed role, you will maintain a broad remit across all key aspects of tax and act as the go-to person for all commercial tax advice.
The key success factor will be your prior experience across a broad tax remit as well as your strong business partnering skills, which together will allow you to constructively engage and challenge the business.
- Act as the key contact across the group and internationally for all tax queries and advice. Contribute to ongoing commercial decision making through balanced tax advice.
- Be a liaison and maintain strong relationships with regulatory and other third party organisations ensuring the timely resolution of any queries or requests.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset in shaping opportunities to streamline and automate key transactional tax compliance aspects.
- Lead a high performing team that maintain primary responsibility for the completion of all ongoing tax compliance maters, including BAS, FBT, GST, PAYG and transfer pricing.
- Provide review and sign off for all tax compliance matters..
You are currently engaged in a commercially focussed tax role that has provided you with a strong technical grounding and accustomed to getting into the detail when needed.
Passionate about tax, engaging the business and growing your team, this is a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded business to really make a difference and take the tax function to the next level. As a result, you bring a strong drive to achieve and a continuous improvement mindset.
With exposure internationally with affiliate business units, you have exceptional communication and presentation skills and will be required to travel internationally approximately two weeks per annum.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a key global player with an illustrious history and is a household brand in the marketplace. This global organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance.
- Join a global player – be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded for your efforts – salary up to $180k Package
- Drive change – elevate a function in shaping best practice commercial insights
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA quoting reference number MTNSTM4906 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact Reo Group on 02 8211 3488.