- Agile and customer centric based organisation; high growth; career growth
- Salary - $105k + Super + 5 weeks Annual Leave
- Be a trusted business partner in driving a robust tax compliance environment
Salary: $105k + Super + 5 Weeks Annual Leave
Location: Western Sydney
Role: Hands on involvement and ownership; Join a highly respected global brand; Flexible working hours.
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Head of Tax, this Senior Tax Analyst will have primary day-to-day responsibility for the completion of GST reporting, assessment of legislation on new products as well as supporting the broad compliance relating to GST and indirect taxes.
With headquarters based out of Australia your role will also involve you taking responsibility for the completion of Australian and New Zealand corporate tax returns. This is an all-encompassing tax focused role with an opportunity to be involved in major business projects.
This organisation will provide the successful Senior Tax Analyst a strong training ground for development and a Head of Tax who will nurture this role to be their eventual successor.
- Ensuring Australian and New Zealand corporate income tax returns are completed accurately and lodged in a timely manner.
- Ownership of all GST and majority of indirect tax matters
- Undertake research and produce written advice/position papers on tax law matters as and when required.
- Preparing tax accounting schedules and journals.
- Liaise with relevant tax authorities and managing relationships with external tax advisers.
- Assist with other tax matters as and when required.
You are passionate about tax and seek to leverage your strong technical grounding in a commercial environment. Ideally establishing a core technical foundation in a Big 4 or mid-tier firm, you have solid understanding of tax matters specifically relating to goods and services tax compliance, and are now looking to leverage that experience in a role and organisation that helps shape commercial decision making.
With natural self-determination to achieve and someone who takes pride in their work, you are focussed on shaping efficient business processes that balance compliance with risk in a highly professional and competent manner.
The Company Culture & Benefits
An agile and fast growing business, this global brand is relentlessly focused on delivering high growth and strong performance to benefit its customers. A global reach across more than 40 countries, this organisation is growing strength by strength and would suit an ambitious candidate looking to deliver major impact in their role.
- Global brand name organisation – be part of a team and business in growth
- Great remuneration – $105k + Super + 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- High performing culture that offers great mentorship and ongoing training and support for career development
If this sounds like you, please send your Word Formatted resume by clicking the “apply” link quoting reference number MTNSTA5346. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications.