Location: Western Suburbs
Role: take hands on ownership for all tax matters and provide ad hoc support for a range of business projects and reporting needs.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Senior Tax Accountant takes a hands on role in driving all aspects of the business' tax compliance and advisory needs across both direct and indirect matters. The Senior Tax Accountant has primary day-to-day responsibility for the delivery of all tax matters, provide tax advisory to the business whilst also providing ad hoc support to a range of other finance areas.
The key success factor for you will be the depth of your tax experience and desire to grow your career in a progressive business.
- Prepare the calculation and assessment of tax effect accounting requirements and ensure accurate recognition within the general ledger.
- Own the completion of all indirect tax aspects, such as GST, FBT, Transfer Pricing, Payroll Tax and Withholding Tax.
- Ensure all tax submissions are completed and lodged on time.
- Provide the completion of the group's related tax reporting schedules.
- Coach the business around appropriate tax compliance requirements, including ensuring systems and processes drive the correct recognition of tax items.
- Provide ad hoc support to the business around tax advisory aspects.
You bring experience across a broad tax remit incorporating both direct and indirect taxes which you leverage to support a business not just across compliance but also in providing advisory support.
Either currently working in corporate or looking for a great first step out of chartered, you are looking for a role that will build your broader business acumen and are passionate about engaging a business in a proactive manner.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a key player in its industry and is looking to bring in the right talent to elevate their team. With an engaging business culture and a desire to provide opportunities for people growth, the organisation is a well regarded brand in the marketplace that is known to all.
- Join a great brand - make a difference in a value adding role
- Be rewarded - salary $120k + Super 12 month FTC
- Make the right next step - be involved in broader projects to grow your acumen and build your leadership skills
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSTA3888 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.