Salary: $100k Package + Benefits
Location: Sydney CBD
Role: Employer of choice with a highly desirable culture, global business exposure, structured training and development
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, this Senior Tax Accountant will assist the Corporate Finance Manager with all aspects of tax compliance and reporting for ANZ. Beyond your day to day responsibilities of managing tax compliance and accounting, this Senior Tax Accountant will also take responsibility for the preparation of the IFRS and USGAAP tax calculations including all tax disclosures for year-end reporting. From a taxation compliance perspective, your role will include ensuring compliance with corporate tax requirements including the preparation of the income tax, FBT and GST returns and assisting in the development of tax policies and procedures. This is an all-encompassing tax focused role with an opportunity to be involved in major business projects.
This organisation will provide the successful Senior Tax Accountant a strong training ground for development and fast tracked career growth.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
* Work with the Regional Tax Director to ensure tax balances & transactions are recorded in line with IFRS & US GAAP
* Assist in the preparation of yearly corporate tax filings
* Prepare quarterly tax provisions & other disclosures under US GAAP
* File all required ATO lodgements (BAS, PAYG, FBT & WHT) for all entities
* Research tax issues
* Provide accounting & tax guidance to the business in connection with new contractual agreements and manage related work with internal staff (US GAAP & IFRS)
You are CA qualified with extensive experience with both tax compliance and reporting. Ideally, you have commenced your career with a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm and are looking to expand on your commercial experience with a leading listed global organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident navigating data in Excel.
Culture & Benefits
* Global brand name organisation - resume builder
* Be rewarded - $90k + Super + Benefits
* High performing culture that offers great mentorship and ongoing training and support for career development
* International promotion potential
Currently undergoing significant growth at 25% p.a. and exciting transformation, this US listed global market giant is recognised to be a high profile leader in its industry. With a corporate headquarter in the USA, this company has operations spanning across USA, Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand., this company has huge international community presence which has led to its continual growth and success over the recent decade.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta on quoting reference number RMSFA3845 in the subject line.