Location: Norwest Sydney
Salary: $100k - $110k + Super
Role Benefit: Best in class training and development; Opportunity to directly influence profitability; Partner with Logistics and Operations
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Senior Supply Chain Analyst is key in driving ongoing demand and production activities to meet operational KPIs with a high level of customer satisfaction. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing and monitoring the performance of the production process across demand, manufacturing planning, staffing and inventory management. Through your leadership you will assess manufacturing and operational procedures and programs to ensure best practice safety and quality, and will nurture your people through training and development. This Senior Supply Chain Analyst will also manage the Supply and Logistics of incoming stock and automation of month end reporting.
The key success factor will be your ability to build positive and engaging relationships in a fast paced environment whilst having the confidence to challenge and take ownership in delivering outcomes.
- Managing the end to end process of Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Ensure the accuracy of procurement, inventory control, receiving, materials storage and product costings.
- Oversee both short and long term supply of raw materials and maintain optimum inventory levels to ensure on-time supply.
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities to enable business efficiencies and reduce production costs.
- Provide timely and insight led KPI development and analysis aligned to overarching business strategies.
You are an energetic and experienced Senior Supply Chain Analyst with a degree in procurement, logistics or related field. You enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and are looking to grow your supply chain experience in a hands on role that allows you to deliver significant value add.
Operating with a high degree of autonomy, you are driven and show strong rapport building skills cross functionally.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a market leader in its industry and is highly focussed on supporting the development of its people.
With an opportunity to business partner operationally and strategically, this is a truly commercial focussed role where you will be instrumental in helping support key business decisions.
- Immerse yourself in the business - be instrumental in delivering insights that support decision making
- Be rewarded - salary $100 - $110k + Super + 10% Bonus + Heaps of Benefits
- Grow your career - expand your business acumen in a highly strategic role
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWMA4246 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.