Location: Parramatta or Sydney CBD
Benefit: Manage an established client base with deep relationships; Grow and be fulfilled within an environment that fosters Respect, Nurturing and encourages wisdom over achievement
Who is the Reo Group?
Reo Group is a leading Australian consulting brand with a 9 year strong history. With our highly successful 5 step recruitment methodology, we partner with our Finance clients building their power to influence by attracting, selecting and retaining high performing finance talent.
Our lead Consultants are all experienced finance executives who have faced the same challenges in recruitment that our clients face today. As a result we have become a trusted Recruitment Partner to large brand name organisations across all sectors in Australia.
The below video will take you on our journey so far and where we are heading…It is an exciting time for our business and a great time to join the team.
Why are we hiring?
Reo Group has a very clear vision. We want to make an impact on the world and we know that we have the vision and power to extend further than what we are doing today. Elevating human potential is what we are about at Reo. Our brand has extremely strong recognition in the market and we are only just scratching the surface. We have an extremely strong and loyal client base and as a result are busting at the seams. We have current capacity to add 50% more recruitment staff to our existing head count.
We want to hear from Experienced Recruitment or Senior Recruitment Consultants who:
* Hold a Business Qualification; either a Bachelors in Business Finance or Marketing
* Have had 1-4yrs recruitment experience managing a 360 desk
* Can demonstrate a high Job Fill Ratio and have hunger to fill every project they work on
* Have an understanding of the strategic needs around growth and rationalisation of Finance Departments
* Have an independent focus and accountability to budget
* Can demonstrate how they have built respected relationships with their clients.
We are determined to help elevate your potential so that you can continue to experience the best version of yourself. We support this through:
* Structured, guided and very thorough mentoring and training program
* Best in class L&D frameworks reviewed monthly and conducted yearly
* Reo Days - Additional 2 days off per quarter for R&R in addition to standard annual leave days (extra 8 days per year)
* Structured career development, clear career pathway
* Flexibility to achieve -Flexible work arrangementshours
* Professional and energetic workplace
* 30-40% Bonus on total billings - bonus escalates with billing growth.
* Reward and recognition programs
Call Raghav Mehta now on 02 8211 3488 for a confidential chat or send your resume and cover letter by clicking the "apply" link below or email Raghav direct on
What to know more about Reo Group? Check out our blog on https://www.reogroup.com.au/blog