- Hospitality and entertainment leader; huge growth focus
- Be rewarded with $85 - 90K + Super (part-time)
- Parking; subsidised gym membership; social and staff incentives
Location: Hills District
Salary package: $85 – 90K + Super + Parking (part-time)
Role highlights: Hospitality and entertainment leader driving change across four business units. Standalone payroll role offering fantastic opportunity to take ownership.
As the Senior Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for the full-function payroll of approximately 500 employees on a weekly basis. You will be directly reporting to the CFO and work closely with HR to ensure that the group’s payroll is processes in a timely and accurate manner. You will also play a key role in managing RTW employees and as such make recommendations.
The successful candidate will have had extensive exposure to interpreting awards and agreements. You will possess excellent communication skills that will allow you to communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
As the senior payroll specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Processing payroll for up to 500+ employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll and superannuation
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Aligning relevant awards, EBA’s and legislative standards and interpretation
You are currently a Senior Payroll Officer with solid experience in end-to-end payroll duties. You are comfortable in working in a high-volume environment and in interpreting awards and EBA’s and have a strong desire to excel in your career as a payroll professional. You will be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills and are adaptable to change. You are excited at the future prospects of growth and are keen to use your transferrable skills in a supportive and ever-evolving environment.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a market leader within the hospitality and entertainment industry. They pride themselves in providing the upmost customer service experience to everyone who walks through their door. Their people are their number one priority and as such they provide the following benefits:
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly and Quarterly social events
- Discounted health insurance
- Christmas gifts
- Yearly awards dinner
- Complimentary financial health check
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is DZSPO5225. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.