- Market leader, FMCG
- Excellent Salary - $90k + Super - 6 Month FTC
- Work - life balance; onsite parking and half day Fridays!
Location: Western Suburbs
Salary package: $90k + super – 6 month FTC
Role highlights: An amazing opportunity to showcase your Payroll expertise within this well-known organisation for a 6 month Contract.
As a Senior Payroll Officer you will have complete ownership of the end-to-end process of 500 employees including compliance with legislation, processing workers compensation and streamlining procedures, your role will see you manage a payroll officer that will process the bulk of the employee salaries. The successful Senior Payroll Officer must have a solid understanding of taxation laws and employee awards within the global sector.
Your communication skills must be one of your key strengths, as you will be required to assist internal and external customers with payroll related queries. This is an excellent opportunity for you as a Senior Payroll Officer to gain experience within a global organisation and build their resume.
- Responsible for the processing of end-to-end payroll for allocated companies including the administration of salary changes, payroll tax, workers compensation, award interpretation, FBT, PAYG and superannuation
- Ensure all tax and statutory requirements are complied with and reported within due dates
- Answer queries from employees in relation to payroll matters
- Provide support to the Finance and Commercial Finance team on month-end and projects such as FBT, Tax reporting, Year End Audit and other ad-hoc requirements
- Supervise one Payroll Officer
As a Senior Payroll Officer you will have the experience and exposure to an automated payroll environment ideally with ADP, Kronos and SAP. You will be an expert with Spreadsheets and proficient on other desktop software’s. You will also have a high level of accuracy, excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills. Your proven Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and deal with payroll related queries. A Proven understanding of the Manufacturing award and experience with EBA interpretations. Your proven people management experience would be advantageous to this role.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This business is a market leader and a global household brand that continues to experience growth. Although well-established this organisation is embarking on an aggressive growth strategy. They believe that continual innovation, best in class leadership and delivering expectation customer service are the key contributors towards their standout brand presence. This role is a six-month contract.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is JA5282. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.