- Leading Brand in the logistics sector; national market presence; stable business
- Be rewarded $80k - $90k + Super
- Walking distance from train station; employee focus culture; diverse team
Location: North Ryde
Salary: $80k – $90k + Super
Role Benefit: Leading global logistics business is seeking a Senior Payroll Officer to manage the full function of payroll and drive the success of the business. Have the opportunity to make an impact in a brand name organisation.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this Senior Payroll Officer will manage the end to end function of fortnightly payroll. On and day to day basis, your responsibility will be to deliver the fortnightly payment run and ensure the integrity of calculations prior to disbursement, review termination calculations, interpret and implement complex awards, superannuation and all new starter administration. It will be the responsibility of this Senior Payroll Officer to ensure the integrity of data, accurate payroll reporting for management and ensuring any adhoc duties are completed.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Managing fortnightly payroll for 250+ employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently.
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information.
- Managing customer enquiries and internal stakeholders through email and the phone.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Aligning relevant Awards, EBA’s and legislative standards and interpretation
- Demonstrable experience in an end to end role managing multiple sites.
- Candidates that have Preceda experience will be highly regarded.
- You have a proven background in process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role.
- Experience in using Time and Attendance systems is desirable.
- Possess the ability to take initiative and work independently.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
As a national leader in the logistics industry, the company is looking to gain a motivated Senior Payroll Officer. Located in a convenient location in North Ryde, you will have the opportunity to utilise your experience in a growing business. This company takes great pride in rewarding excellence and high performance. This role will therefore allow you to add value in a business that is focused on driving towards innovative development.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWSPO5383. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.