Location: North Ryde
Salary: $200k package + STI
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to elevate your career in a true business partnering role focussed on M&A and growth through acquisitions
Reporting to the GM of Finance, this Senior Manager leads the internal Corporate Finance team and takes a hands on role in driving the group's capital investment decisions, including commercial business acquisitions, capital investment opportunities, capital returns, as well as shaping the group's investment hurdle requirements.
The Senior Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business' commercial decision making around the allocation of capital and will also have significant involvement in a range of ad hoc projects to support the group's growth agenda. Working closely with both corporate and business unit leadership teams, you will shape the assessment of ROI around the allocation of capital and guide best practice across the group. The key success factor will be your ability to think outside the box and the strength of communication in shaping key business decisions.
- Lead group's M&A activity in a hands on capacity working closely with in-house teams through due diligence processes, risk analysis and alignment with broader strategies
- Oversight of the group's capital investment requests, including assessment of business cases and alignment with group strategic priorities and budgets
- Support the assessment of group structural arrangements, dividend and broader capital funding considerations
- Proactively engage the business units across the group to act as trusted commercial partner in supporting business unit acquisition and capital investment decisions
- Engage a broad range of stakeholders across the group in shaping best practice capital decisions, including risk, tax, FP&A, corporate and the Board
You are a CA qualified finance professional with deep experience in M&A and would have forged your experience in Transactional Service having started in Audit within the Big 4. You bring hands on commercial thinking in supporting a business to grow and have a natural thirst in supporting the execution on closing deals.
You may be currently in transactional services within Corporate Finance within a chartered environment looking for a first move out or already in a commercial environment looking to progress their career in securing a wider remit.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation has a significant Australian presence with an aggressive acquisition agenda to support its growth strategy. This is a commercial partnering role where you will add value and support the strategic growth of the business through M&A.
- Broad commercial focus - exposure across a range of business transactions and capital investment business cases
- Be rewarded - $200k package + STI
- Step change your career - future corporate or divisional leadership opportunities for the right candidate
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA on quoting reference number TNTSMCF3990 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.