- SME sized Firm, Narellan Centre, be a part of the business growth in South West
- $130-150K + Super
- Be the head leader of the team, leverage your leadership, elevate above the day
Reporting to the Partners and Leading a medium team of 12 Senior Accountants, this Senior Manager- Business Services will be the key Leader managing the operation to deliver to its patrons. On a strategic level, you will work with the Partners to determine the strategic direction of the company including working across items such as organisational structure and operational performance excellence. Your role will have a 50:50 split to managing people and operations to strategy and driving performance excellence. On a technical level, you will not be required to do any financial statement preparation however you will review accounts and sign off for lodgement. This role is hands on business management and hands off accounting management. Therefore you must have a sound capability in accounting and compliance and have the technical depth to review and assess with limited support.
- Ensuring the firm and team meet their monthly/annual targets
- Reviewing the work of the accounting team to ensure accuracy and a high standard
- Developing and maintaining high level systems within the practice
- Create an enjoyable / winning culture in the business
- Mentoring staff and coaching them to be as effective as they can be
- Create the governance and accountability frameworks for the business to operate efficiently
- Assisting Partners with Strategy and Planning
- Advising Partners with regard Best Practice policies
- Advising Partners on ongoing Organisation structure
- Liaising with Partners on Staff performance
You are a Business Services Manager or a Senior Finance Leader looking to lead a team of finance professionals. You have had experience in private practice and appreciate the SME environment.
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Demonstrable Leadership experience in an Accounting Practice.
- Ideally have experience with companies, trusts, SMSFs & Xero.
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills.