- Iconic Australian Brands; business partner with the operational & executive team
- Excellent Salary on offer of up to $120k + super
- Excellent employee benefits; flexible working environment; funky culture
Salary package: $120k Package + STI
Role highlights: Business partnering role with the executive team, and operational tea. Hybrid role comprising of Management and Financial Accounting. Be part of this organisation that highly value their people and are known to give back to their community.
This is a Group reporting role. As the Senior Management Accountant you will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller and responsible for the consolidation of the multiple business divisions. You will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for the preparation of financial information, detailed analysis and reporting of business results to the executive team.
Prepare divisional and group forecasting and budgeting in line with organisational requirements. This role will give you the opportunity to provide business and financial advice to key stakeholders in the business.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis and delivering the results to the executive team of each of the business divisions
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the financials
- Deliver meaningful financial forecasts and reporting.
- Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare month-end sales reports, with variance and trend analysis.
- Management and Financial Accounting experience
- Working within a similar industry (Retail, FMCG, Hospitality, etc)
- Driven, focussed and eager to grow within an organisation
- CA qualified (non-negotiable)
- Understand application of accounting standards and provisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global organisation with a large presence in Australia. This organisation employs hundreds locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers. You will be part of a small finance team, which means your contribution will be felt across the entire Group of Companies.
- Be part of a large global company
- Be rewarded for your efforts – $120k Package
- Excellent employee benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPSMA5119. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.