- Newly created role; Global organisation; Strong Business Profitability
- Excellent salary of $120k - $130k + Super + Salary Sacrifice
- Parking onsite; Modern offices; 50% Project 50% BAU
Location: Eastern Suburbs (accessible with Light Rail)
Salary package: $120k – $130k + Super + Salary Sacrifice
Role highlights: Leverage your experience with systems and management reporting to deliver insights to the management team
This Senior Management Accountant will report directly to the Head of Finance and be responsible for creating a best in class management reporting framework and process for the multinational business. Your first 3 – 6 months will be focused on understanding the current processes and then leveraging the current system to the build the reporting desired by the Management Team. This is a broad and exciting role that has primary day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of monthly results, across both the P&L and Balance Sheet, and leading the development of budgets and forecasts and business partnering with executives to deliver insights. The initial focus for you as the Senior Management Accountant will be more investigation, resolution and project based, and post set up the role will be more focused on business as usual activities and continuous improvement.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior Management Accountant or Finance Manager that wants to utilise their reporting, analysis, systems and business partnering skill all in one role.
* Review the current set up within SAGE 300 and ensure that the systems is optimised
* Review the chart of accounts and ensure that the foundation is place for you to deliver effective management reporting
* Build and deliver weekly and monthly management reporting
* Analyse the P&L and Balance Sheet results and provide meaningful insights
* Conduct Risk and Opportunity analysis based on forecast review
* Deliver accurate and timely month end reporting
* Provide commercial insights for business operations and activities
Culture & Benefits
The healthcare organisation has a long and successful history of co-developing eye care related devices. Through their foundation, they are proud to be able to provide accessible health care, training and development for thousands of people globally. This unique opportunity will suit a professional seeking to continue the pace of their corporate career whilst being a part of an organisation that has a very strong healthcare focused purpose.
* Strong project and transformation focus
* Be rewarded – $120 – 130K + Super + Salary Sacrifice
* Live your values – be part of a team focussed on a passionate set of collaboration centric values
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMSMA5334 in the subject line.