Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $105K Package
Role Highlight: Performing a variety of accounting tasks, supporting the finance manager and building prosperity through intelligence and insights.
This Senior Management Accountant will report directly into the Finance Manager and be a part of a team of 110 people. This Senior Management Accountant will possess strong experience with managing and delivering month end reporting, balance sheet compliance and management reporting. Experience with driving systems and process improvement around the month end process and systems will be highly regarded. Your strong attention to detail will ensure that monthly performance commentary and deep dives into variance analysis will create valuable insight to assist senior management with achieving business goals.
Your communication and relationship building skills are impeccable and you are passionate about joining a growing business where you can add real value.
- Preparation of monthly financials including general journals, deferred revenue recognition, bank reconciliations
- Assist with the classification of revenue recognition
- Distribute monthly accounting reports to key stake holders
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the monthly results reviews, discussion of actuals versus budget, month end reporting, statutory accounts, tax calculations, budgeting and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Compliance with FBT and GST legislation requirements.
- Ad hoc projects and business process improvements
You will be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, you will have great communication, high levels of integrity and challenge in a positive way.
You will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of finance policies, procedures, accounting standards,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel competency and experience.
- Resilience and high levels of time management.
- An appreciation and understanding of the financial products & Superannuation industries.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong capability in creating and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as autonomously.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
A company with great culture and people oriented. They encourage staff to participate in team and company activities, demonstrating respect and consideration for other individuals, their views, experiences and expertise. All employees are expected to actively work with and support colleagues to achieve overall business goals.
- US listed brand, strong growth projections, leading Australian investment research house, leader in innovation
- Impressive salary $105k Package
- Global employer of choice, international opportunities, progressive career development
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRSMA4310 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.