Salary: $120k - $130k + Super
Location: Western Suburbs; Parking Onsite
Role Benefit: An opportunity to provide innovative insights and support to improve commercial operations within a global organisation.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this Senior Logistics Analyst will be instrumental is providing commercial information to the business on operational performance and cost management around Logistics. You will leverage this analysis and insight to support and influence your stakeholders maximise opportunities to grow top and bottom line performance.
The Senior Logistics Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the analytical support and scenario analysis as part of business cases particularly focussed on pricing, contract negotiation and profitability assessments. The key success factor will be your ability to embed yourself in the business to enable yourself to act as a trusted business partner and held shape positive outcomes for the business.
Demonstrated competence in scenario modelling, supporting the development of business cases and exposure to contracts will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Provide commercial insights to the business on operational performance and cost management around Logistics.
- Deliver the analytical support for business cases relating to pricing architecture and profitability across a range of organisational dynamics as well as ongoing business growth opportunities.
- Embed best practice reporting and analysis relating to operational performance across customer and service offering lenses.
- Drive the continuous improvement in use of systems to streamline and automate regular business reporting that supports the review of pricing, profitability and customer billing.
- Support the negotiation and review of customer and supplier contracts.
- Assist with the maintenance of contract registers, contract performance reporting and contract compliance assessment.
- Ensure adherence with appropriate governance and internal control requirements.
- Contribute as a passionate commercial leader within the organisation, actively supporting the business' core values.
- You are an agile CA/CPA qualified finance professional that is looking to make a step into a global organisation in a role that is highly commercial with strong stakeholder and leadership focus.
- You have experience providing analytical insights within a Logistics organisation.
- You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
- With proven experience in pricing architecture, customer profitability analysis and assessment of business cases, you thrive in an environment that works at pace and where you can show your skill.
- The depth of your financial modelling and contract management experience will be a key differentiator for this role.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded global brand with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and people growth.
With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you will have a seat at the table to helping drive the business forward.
- Immerse yourself in the business - build your business acumen to translate numbers into operational reality
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - salary $120k - $130k + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWMA4325 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.