Salary: salary $130k + Super + Bonus
Role: Grow your career and commercial acumen in a key role partnering on business results with a great culture
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, this Senior FP&A Analyst takes ownership for providing an overview of business results and driving the budgeting and forecasting process with a focus on commercial insights. The Senior FP&A Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for driving the business' monthly insights around actual performance, shaping forward looking plans through budget and forecast cycles and help identify and manage business risks and opportunities.
The key success factor will be the strength of your communication in engaging the business to drive insights and act as a team player.
- Drive the delivery of the business' daily sales, weekly and monthly reporting, including ensuring insights are shaped to support information and business decisions
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure the reasonableness of month end results analysis and commentary
- Partner with a range of stakeholders across finance, sales, marketing, supply chain and HR in supporting analysis of business results and cost centre management
- Prepare business forward looking plans such as budgets and forecasts, ensuring timely management of the process, completeness of submissions, awareness of key assumptions and drivers along with clarity of alignment to targets and any risks and opportunities
- Leverage volume, rate and mix analysis to support performance commentary and commercial insights
- Support a range of ad hoc projects and initiatives to facilitate business growth opportunities, including financial modelling and profitability analysis scenarios
- Contribute to a positive team culture focused on high performance and wellbeing
You are an agile analyst with a natural sense of curiosity in how you engage. With great communication skills, you are comfortable engaging stakeholders in and out of finance and have a passion for building relationships across a business to better understand how the business works.
Ideally having come up from an accounting background, you have come up through the ranks into a similar commercially focused role and are now looking to elevate your career in an organisation that will provide you with clear succession opportunities. Your attention to detail and self-drive will set you apart for success in this role.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a growing FMCG business that is passionate about supporting the wellbeing of people through what they do. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that has a great culture, encourages personal growth and experience and will future proof your career journey.
- Drive value - deliver insights that connect information to business decisions
- Be rewarded - salary $130k + Super + Bonus
- Grow your career - be part of a FMCG business with a great team culture
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNSFPA4776 in the subject line.