Salary: $120k + Super + Car
Location: Western Sydney, Inner West
Role: Partner with business unit owners and own the budgeting and forecast process. At month end deliver results to the ELT
Reporting to the GM of Finance, this Senior FP&A Analyst takes full ownership for budgeting and forecasting of their designated profit centres as they look to support the execution of the business's commercial strategy.
The Senior FP&A Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business's commercial reporting and analysis, management of forward looking plans, scenario analysis to support assessment of risks and opportunities as well as ensuring the overall delivery of financial results for the business units.
Demonstrated history in delivering forecasts with accuracy and driving accountability with your stakeholder group will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Own the business's commercial performance reporting to drive actionable insights and analysis, focused on both financial and non-financial metrics.
- Engage a broad range of stakeholders to seek to understand business needs and deliver value adding business analytics.
- Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities
- Consider capital returns and ratios as part of overarching plans and achievement.
- Support the shaping of appropriate business targets and forward looking plans through budget and forecast cycles.
You are CA/CPA qualified with a passion for FP&A and working with stakeholders to execute on overall strategy. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that will have your stakeholder group view you as a genuine business partner.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global iconic brand with a positive team culture with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - salary $120k + Super + Car
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA on quoting reference number TNTSFA4182 in the subject line.