Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $95k + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: Daily exposure to the Executive team; Business Partnering focus; 2IC to an Elite Financial Controller
Reporting to an experienced Financial Controller, Senior Financial and Management Accountant will be in charge of business partnering and driving financial and management reporting. This is a broad and exciting role that has primary day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of monthly results across both the P&L and Balance Sheet, including posting of journals, preparation of reconciliations, supporting the development of budgets and forecasts and business partnering with executives to deliver insights.
The key success factor for this Senior Financial and Management Accountant will be your ability to deliver accurate and timely reporting and a passion to help drive value for the business through partnering and process efficiency.
The Job / Duties / Responsibilities
* Take ownership for the completion of timely and accurate month end results, including review and preparation of journals
* Ensure general ledger reconciliations are completed and cleared in a timely manner
* Prepare and lodge BAS and FBT returns
* Support the development of forward looking plans including budgets and forecasts
* Partner with operational teams to drive performance to targets including actions to manage any risks and opportunities
* Contribute to a continuous improvement mindset by identifying and driving initiatives to improve efficiencies in processes
* Help mentor and develop a small team to a broader positive team culture
You will be CA/CPA qualified and possess strong experience with managing and delivering month end reporting, balance sheet compliance and management reporting. Experience with driving systems and process improvement around the month end process and systems will be highly regarded. Your strong attention to detail will ensure that monthly performance commentary and deep dives into variance analysis will create valuable insight to assist senior management with achieving business goals. Your communication and relationship building skills are impeccable and you are passionate about joining a growing business where you can add real value.
Culture & Benefits
* Global brand name organisation - resume builder
* High performing culture that offers great mentorship and ongoing training and support for career development
* International promotion potential
Currently undergoing significant growth at 25% p.a. and exciting transformation, this US listed global market giant is recognised to be a high profile leader in its industry. With a corporate headquarter in the USA, this company has operations spanning across USA, Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand., this company has huge international community presence which has led to its continual growth and success over the recent decade.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge quoting reference number TBFMA4285 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.