- Australian Brand; Highly visible and well known by millions; Industry leader
- Competitive salary of $90k - $100k + Super
- Be groomed to be a highly effective leader; Formal L&D; Work-life balance
Salary: $90k – 100k + Super + Benefits
Location: Upper North-Shore
Role: Full ownership of the Group Accounting function; Lead a vibrant and high engaged team; Be immersed within a culture of excellent, creatively and inspirational eldership
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the financial integrity of the Balance Sheet and P&L across ANZ. As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will lead a team of 6 direct reports which will include Assistant Accountants and Accounts Payable Officers. Hence, this would be a brilliant opportunity for an ambition individual who is ready to learn the ropes of operational leadership with the guidance of a Finance Manager. From a broader perspective, this Senior Financial Accountant will have responsibility for managing the accounting processes and procedures, reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, supporting the year-end audit process, identifying gaps in the process and set up new efficient processes.
This position will be a brilliant opportunity for a high achiever who wants to accelerate their leadership growth.
- Lead month end completion ensuring complete balance sheet integrity, produce high quality outputs and demonstrate initiative for both your own and the team’s priorities, deadlines and time management.
- Tax reporting for FBT/GST and quarterly/annual tax calculations
- Contribute to the development of a learning environment by providing ongoing coaching, support and development for fellow staff in order to improve their commercial and financial acumen
- Leadership and management of the Accounts Payable and Assistant Accountant function from an operational perspective
- Set and maintain accounting policy
- Provide and execute on major process improvement initiatives during the year
You are a CA / CPA qualified professional with a strong commercial background. You are either an experienced Senior Financial Accountant or Financial Accountant and are looking to take the next step or are currently working for a listed business looking to step into a leadership role. Technically, your skills are strong around financial reporting and Tax. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels of the organisation. You are passionate about leading and developing people and are ready to step into your first formal leadership role. Accountants with trust accounting background are highly encouraged to apply.
The Company Culture & Benefits
An agile and vibrant brand is a leading name known to millions across Australia. The business is innovative and prides itself on creating a strong and collaborative culture that supports the development of its team. They are growing as they are relentlessly focused on delivering high growth and strong performance across ANZ. Australian employer of 1500 + passionate people, this organisation is growing strength by strength and would suit an ambitious candidate looking to fast track their development and set themselves apart from their peer group.
- Brand name organisation, market leader and innovator in Australia
- Generous Package: $90 – $100k + super
- High performance culture in a supportive environment; close to public transport
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZSFA4983 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications