- Salary: $60 p/h + Super (IMMEDIATE START - TEMP TO PERM)
- Location: Sydney, CBD
- Role: Own Group Consolidation and Corporate Reporting function for all Australian legal entities
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Financial Accountant will take full ownership for the financial accounting, corporate reporting function and consolidation of all reporting entities.
Your daily responsibilities will be pivotal to the financial integrity of the group's financial statements in line with IFRS regulatory requirements. This includes performing monthly group consolidations and preparation of statutory entity and group financial statements. As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for all the key relationships within the wider business and into the Board as you will business partner and submit reporting packs into them.
Your expertise and in-depth knowledge of group consolidations and technical accounting principles will also enable you to play a vital role in decision making, as your guidance on accounting treatment and technical and complex transactions will be highly sought after.
Responsible for the preparation and consolidation of monthly management accounts for the group and its entities - including accounting treatments for technical and complex transactions.
- Preparation of consolidated group reporting packs for the Board
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for the group and its entities
- Support the wider finance function and business FPA team who prepare the annual budget and rolling forecast for your designated portfolio of entities
- Manage the audit process and liaise with external auditors
You are a technically gifted, CA/CPA qualified professional who may be currently working in the commercial environment and ideally have training from a Big 4 or mid-tier Chartered practice. You possess a solid background in financial reporting and group consolidations. As a result you have in-depth knowledge of technical accounting standards and are able to provide resolutions to complex accounting transactions.
You bring fantastic energy in working with your business partners with strong communication and engagement skills. You're able to engage with stakeholders at all levels including senior management and the Board in shaping business integrity and performance outcomes.
Culture & Benefits
The business is innovative and prides itself on creating a strong and collaborative culture that supports the development of its team.
- Join in spirit - bring your energy in managing financial and business outcomes
- Close working relationships with senior management and the Board
- Grow with the business - be pivotal in enabling decisions to be made in shaping performance drivers as part of a growth success story
- Be rewarded for your passion - $60 p/h + Super (IMMEDIATE START - TEMP TO PERM)
This globally listed business among the top tier of Forbes listed companies. It is a leader in its sector and has an expanding presence in Australia. It has a reputation for delivering innovative services to consumers globally.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA on quoting reference number TNTSFA3511 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.