Salary: $50 p/h + Super (3 months)
Location: Macquarie Park
Role Benefit: Brilliant team working environment and strong positive working culture, fast track your next promotion
Role Overview / Description
The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the managing the day to day integrity of the fixed assets register pertaining to a key division in the business. As the key contact person for this division, you will have the opportunity to take full management of the fixed assets register. You will also be responsible for overseeing the fixed assets accountant. In addition, you will review and analyse the depreciation budget and to business partner with the supply chain team to ensure the right items are being capitalised.
- Journal Posting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Full management of the fixed assets register
- Communication and management with the fixed assets accountants
- Business partner with the supply chain team
- Review and analyse the depreciation budget
- Support in process improvement tasks and commercial projects
- Providing adhoc financial information and compliance reviews
You are ideally a have worked as or an experienced Senior Financial Accountant. Your experience with financial accounting coupled with your excellent ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation will enable you to be successful within this role. You will ideally have experience managing a fixed assets register and overseeing the fixed assets accountant.
You will also have:
- The ability to work independently
- Leadership skills and business partnering expertise
- Extremely high standards of communication skills both written and verbal
- An eye for high attention to detail
- Competency and very high standards of time management, planning and organisational skills in completing tasks.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Internationally backed with a leading Australian presence, this organisation is a company that many would aspire to work for. The organisation boasts best in class services and would be a brilliant for a passionate and driven Individual. This organisation is now seeking a Senior Financial Accountant with strong Financial Accounting skills to sit within the Finance team and provide finance leadership on their own international division including analytical and commercial support to business unit decision makers.
- Dynamic, high performing team culture
- Excellent remuneration $50 p/h + Super
- Fast track to promotion path possibilities within multiple divisions
- Convenient location, close to public transport
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Mitchell Sharpe, quoting reference number MSSFA4687 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.