- National leader in the property world; billion dollar turnover
- Be rewarded with $120K Package
- Great culture; onsite gym; daily breakfast; mobile phone
Salary package: $120K + Super
Role highlights: Work alongside a high-performing Senior Financial Accountant and be the key point of contact to the Finance Manager.
Part of an intimate and high performing team, The Senior Financial Accountant will report directly to the Finance manager. You will manage a team of two via an indirect report and sit within a team of 5. The successful Senior Financial Accountant will have proven experience in tax, both DTA and DTL’s, statutory reporting and consolidating financial statements.
As a Senior Financial Accountant you will also prepare month end accounts, management reporting, P&L analysis, and qualitative financial commentary. This role will provide you with a comprehensive exposure all aspects of financial accounting including: audit review processes, external group reporting requirements, process improvement, engagement with group treasury, implementation of accounting standards and review of company controls.
As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of Financial Accounting and General Ledger reconciliations, including summary of under/overs and timely resolution of issues.
- Analyse Balance sheets
- Tax: DTA and DLA’s – income tax, group tax consolidation, compliance BAS and FBT
- Consolidate and prepare P&L’s and Balance Sheets for month-end reporting
- Preparation of annual statutory reports
- Key contact for external auditors and the finance team
- Review and reconcile expense management reports and corporate AMEX/Visa transactions
You are a CA / CPA qualified professional with a strong training ground from a Big 4 or a mid-tier firm. You are either an experienced Senior within Audit or Business Services and are looking to make your first move or are currently working for a listed business looking to step into a leadership role. Technically, your skills are strong around financial reporting and IFRS. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels of the organisation. You are passionate about leading and developing people and are ready to step into your first formal leadership role. Big 4 CA’s are highly encouraged to apply.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
A national leader within the ever-evolving property world, this company is highly regarded in its field. As a multibillion dollar corporation, the company is continually growing and is looking to bring on the best people to accommodate the growth. Culture is number one and this company seriously looks after their people well. As a result of an internal promotion, they are seeking a motivated Accountants Payable Officer to join the social and dynamic team. Additional benefits include:
- Daily breakfast provided
- Weekly team events
- Onsite Gym
- Mobile phone
- Games room – table tennis & arcade machines
- Discounted flights and travel program
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is #DZSFA5097. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.