- An Australian leader in its current market looking diversify into the tech space
- Excellent Salary on offer of $105k - $110k + Super; future Finance Manager
- Dynamic financial accounting role with business partnering and influence
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary package: $105 -110k + Super
Role highlights: Work across multiple revenue lines and business units, high performance culture and provide financial reports that drive critical organisational decisions.
As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be reporting to the Financial Controller. Within the organisation you will be positioned as the primary point of contact between the Financial Controller and the 4 junior finance members, you will be responsible for review of their work and mentoring and developing. You will be primarily responsible for the preparation of financial information and reporting.
Prepare month end accounts, management reporting, P&L analysis, and qualitative financial commentary. This role will provide you with a comprehensive exposure all aspects of financial accounting including: audit review processes, external group reporting requirements, process improvement, engagement with group treasury, implementation of accounting standards and review of company controls.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs to management, private equity
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting for management
- Balance sheet reconciliations, journals, accruals
- Creation and delivery of variance analysis
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Big4 Auditor or Mid-tier highly desirable, or from a listed environment
- You will have intermediate MS Excel skills and ERP systems experience.
- You will possess the technical skills of an accountant, however, also have strong communication to work across internally and outside the finance function.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is an established national organisation with over $20B of sales made last year. The Company has a diverse portfolio of business units and product offerings. They offer ¾ work days on Fridays, free coffee cart 5 days a week and beer on tap!
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to Courtney Price by clicking “apply” below. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.