- Leading health sector specialist with a large national footprint
- Attractive remuneration on offer; $100 - 110k + Super; work life balance
- Convenient location; easily accessible by public transport; supportive culture
Location: Macquarie Park
Salary package: $100 – 110k + Super
Role highlights: Working with multiple business units including the FP&A team to deliver financial information, and provide detailed analysis on the organisations financial position that will assist future business decisions.
As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, and working closely with the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for the completion of processes associated with month end, quarter end and annual reporting of financial information and assisting with the maintenance of excellent internal control processes. You will also have the opportunity to work on multiple projects, the next upcoming project is a new ERP system implementation – do you thrive on process and continuous improvement, and enjoy the world of innovative technology? This could is the company for you.
- Timely and accurate completion of the month end process, and financial reporting with variance analysis and high-level commentary
- Ensure compliance with tax and financial accounting standards
- Preparation of lease schedules and calculations as per AASB16
- Preparation of reporting packs, management reports, and yearly results to external bodies
- Compile and prepare FBT information, ensuring amounts are calculated and accounted for on a monthly basis ready for year-end reconciliation and processing
- Assist with the external audit process, and assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Assist with project work on a needs basis (i.e. ERP system implementation)
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Technically sounds, with a working knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards
- You will have intermediate MS Excel skills and large ERP experience (Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP)
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills
- Experience within the technology or health sector highly advantageous
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Tech based company leads the way with innovation and has an inherent culture of performance and internal promotion. This role has become available due to an internal move. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant with a strong technical foundation and reporting background to join this medical tech based organisation.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPSFA5186. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.