Salary: $90K + Super
Location: Sydney CBD
Benefit: Take ownership of the team to deliver month end and Corporate Reporting into Head Office.
This Senior Financial Accountant reports directly to the Financial Controller and will take full responsibility for a team of 3 in delivering all month end duties and financial reporting into head office. You will drive the completion of a tight deadline-driven month-end close process, take the lead with the year end audit and ensure the annual statutory accounts are lodged on time.
You will receive mentoring and coaching from your Financial Controller and have support from a best in class finance team. It is a perfect role for someone ready to step up and deliver for a Global household branded organisation.
- As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Delivery and management of month end, preparation of month end journals, Balance Sheet reconciliations and internal reporting into Head Office
- Lead the completion year end audit
- Lead and prepare annual statutory accounts
- Support FPA and give line of sight on actuals against forecast
- Manage cash flow with Group Treasury team
You are currently CA or CPA qualified with significant experience in Corporate Financial Reporting using big ERP systems. You ideally would have been trained from the Big 4 or second-tier Audit space and will have working commercial experience within a large corporate finance function leading month end delivering to tight deadlines.
Technically, your skills with Corporate Reporting and system know how of SAP is strong and you wish to expand them within a leading business. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you at an advanced level in navigating data within Excel.
Company, Culture & Benefits
This Global FMCG organisation has a strong focus on values and is widely regarded as one of the world's best employers. This company is highly successful in the global space and it has a brand that is easily recognisable by all.
- Grow your career - leverage your chartered experience to step into a large professional corporate to broaden your experience
- Be part of a success story - learn from a high performing team and business and accelerate your development
- Be rewarded for your passion - $90k+ Super with a strong culture
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor on quoting reference number MZSFA4468 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.